Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Seahorse Feast Gear

I was asked by the Viceraine of Otgardr, The Magnificent and Terrible Her Excellency Lada Mongulligan, to create a prize for the Bardic completion happening at the virtual "Three Princes" event. We discussed a number of things I could make and we decided something for feast would be a good idea. So we settled on a set of feast ware, Knife, Spoon and Fork. I suggested I make them with seahorse heads as the Seahorse is the official heraldry of the Crown Province of Ostgardr. So it was agreed upon. I am pretty happy with the end result and I believe the winner was happy as well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Norse Era Slide Lock and Hinges This is a project I have been wanting to take on for a very long time. So when my  Laurel suggested I make a...