Monday, December 31, 2018

Needle Pendant


While we were at the holiday fair this past December a very nice woman
came to the booth and inquired whether or not i could make a needle
pendant for her. I thought she just wanted a representation of a needle, 
but I was mistaken. She showed me a photo of an actual needle pendant. 
I said of course, because you always say of course. Though to be honest 
I didn't think it would be too hard to make. 

I already had some nice 3/16th stainless steel round which i had been
making various items out of so i began with that. The most difficult part
was drifting a hole in the flat, creating the "Needle Eye" without 
ripping it to shreds. The first one was an epic fail. The second one
was less so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Norse Era Slide Lock and Hinges This is a project I have been wanting to take on for a very long time. So when my  Laurel suggested I make a...